Oxford University - QUEENS-POLO-MM
VENDOR: Oxford University
You Save: £40.34 (79%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 7 Left in Stock!
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Queen's College, whose foundation dates back to 1341, is called so in honour of Queen Philippa of Hainault, wife of King Edward III of England.
The crest presents three red eagles on a white background.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Queen's College.
- Short-sleeves polo shirt
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar with 2 hidden buttons
- Placket with contrasting colour
- Band insert inside collar and side slits
- Contrasting double undercollar
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left
- Wash at 30° C